1. You’re going to change your style every single year, it’s the key indicator of personal growth.
2. Friends aren’t jealous of friends. They celebrate others’ accomplishments not drown themselves in their own disappointments.
3. Love doesn’t hurt.
4. People notice happiness that you make for yourself, people will want to be near that. But don’t let them take it.
5. Own your talents.
6. Confidence doesn’t not equal cockiness.
7. People can say “I love you” and not mean it.
8. People enter your life in seasons for different reasons. It’s called ebb and flow.
9. Trust your gut. Always listen to intuition. Always.
10. Kindness and being nice are two different things.
11. People can try and tell you who you are, but most of the time they’re wrong.
12. Smile, laugh as loud as you can. Let them hear your joy.
13. Don’t forget to tell them you love them.
14. Life is so fucking fragile.
15. It’s ok to ask for help.
16. Do not let fear guide your life.
17. Talk. Say when something’s wrong, don’t bottle it up in a passive aggressive episode.
18. Lists are still really hard.