- Life is kinda hard sometimes.
- Puppies make it worth living.
- You should never let other people make you feel bad for existing–you are a necessary light in this world.
- All emotions are valid, express them.
- Allow yourself to take a break from reality; read a book, write some poetry, just simply exist for a moment.
- Never ever doubt yourself, you’ll never know if you never try and you just might be surprised with how things turn out.
- Start painting again–it was the greatest choice you ever made.
- Heartbreak feels permanent but you’ll laugh at how quickly you forget how you felt about him.
- You deserve the love that you have been given.
- Sing more…at the top of your lungs if you want.
- Don’t make the excuse that you’re living for them–it’s time to live for yourself.
- Lists are hard to make.
- Remember the little things.
- It’s OK to be a little weird and quirky, those are your best traits.
- Savor the time that you have, it goes by quite quickly.
- I’m proud of you, we did it. 16 years–and many more ahead.
oh wow I’m a year older today 🙂